– There are as many different themes as there are tables (at least 10)
– There are 3 rounds, so:
• Round 1: minimum 10 themes à 35 ‘- possibility to switch afterwards
• Round 2: minimum 10 new themes of 35 ‘- possibility to switch afterwards
• Round 3: a minimum of 10 themes, including the most interesting themes of round 1 and round 2
You choose on the spot, we provide clear selection panels.
Allocation of the tables: ‘first arrived, first seated’.
– Ideal transition from day- to evening program
– Welcome to all participants of the day and evening program
– Perfect time for stretching legs and networking
– Walking appetizer to please the taste buds
– Welcoming and intro by Greet Dekocker and Marc Périn from SafeShops.be
– Main dish
– 8:30 pm: 2 keynote speakers (the corner of the veil will be lifted later)
– 9.30 pm – walking dessert and swimming coffee, ideal for sporty networking