Moderator / Track 3: Secure your business' future
14:20 – 16:50 Herten Aas
– + 20 years of experience in designing, building, securing and troubleshooting today and tomorow’s ICT infrastructures on the building blocks of networking, storage, servers, virtualization, mobile, middleware and clouds great and small.
– Strong believer in open source. Linux user of the first hour with almost 20 years of linux experience under the belt and handson experience with current open source solutions.
– Security-guy with theoretical and handson experience on both sides of the wall with research, audits, forensics and practical security solutions.
– Evangelist with strong spoken and written skills and opinions about society, technology and security. Always challenged to explain the possibilities and limitations of technology to the masses in presentations and articles.
– Labrat who likes to research new technologies and potential security problems in our testlab. In the past we have created “proof-of-concepts” for security-problems in bankingsoftware, wireless networks, e-mail systems and web applications.
– Likes to think out of the box to create challenging Mac Gyver projects that can not or difficultly achieved with traditional products or solutions.