bpost & Sustainability: Looking Outward
bpost, named the “greenest postal service” by IPC, has made significant progress toward reducing Co2 emissions and waste. But as the climate crisis deepens, consumers are increasing their demands on businesses to be more ambitious, and move faster. Bpost will share their thoughts on enabling sustainability across the entire e-commerce value chain.
If our guests participate at your expert table on the eTrade Summit, what will they have learned? Which learnings can they take home?
- bpost’s strong track record in sustainable practices
- Our thinking on how we can help enable a sustainable and profitable e-commerce community
- Trends we’re looking at for the urban last mile
- Opportunities we see in the circular economy
- The importance of cooperation and shared goals to achieve emissions targets
Annie brings a strong passion for sustainability to her role as an Innovation Lead at the bpost Future Lab. Her background is in service and experience design, working as a strategic consultant for both large corporate transformation programs and growing startups. Originally from the US, where she grew up climbing mountains every weekend, Annie now proudly calls Antwerp her home.