The role of data-driven marketing in e-commerce
A stronger customer experience, better marketing results and more sales: expert Stijn Sommerijns elaborates on the benefits of a data-driven approach. From dashboarding to personalization – based on his own international e-commerce experience, he understands the importance of data for both front-end and back-end applications.
Key learnings from this expert table:
- How does data-driven marketing contribute to successful e-commerce?
- What are the most common mistakes e-commerces make regarding data-driven marketing?
- Which stage of data-driven marketing maturity are you in?
- Based on your current maturity, which data-related priorities should you invest in?
- How can you deliver a hyper-personalized customer experience?
As Head of Data at The House of Marketing, Stijn Sommerijns steers consulting projects that transform companies into data-driven companies.